1.17.2006

Shame on you all...

That's right. You heard me. I know you're not reading this blog, and ya know what? Shame on you. Shame on each and every one of you.

If your mothers knew, they'd paddle your collective ass with a spoon. A big, wooden spoon. Slotted, no doubt.

And ya know what else?

It would hurt.

Bad.

Afterwards, you'd all come and gingerly sit down and read this humble little blog, and you'd smile and laugh, and eventually, after some time you'd entirely forget about the seering ass pain that drove you here.

Let's cut out the middle-woman, shall we? All you have to do is come by and read every now and again, and I promise not to tell your mother(s). You still get all the enjoyment of reading these silly scribblings, with none of the brain-rattling spoon strikes to the hind quarters. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Now... Was that really so difficult?

3 Comments:

At 17 January, 2006 15:07, Blogger Jason Berek-Lewis said...

I read! I read! I come here every day, HONEST!

 
At 19 January, 2006 01:17, Blogger Archibob said...

i can't read... stop persecuting the illiterati :(

 
At 20 January, 2006 01:54, Blogger Spectre-7 said...

Both your asses are safe this time, but I'll be watching you.

As for the rest of you people out there not reading this dang thing... Don't be surprised when your mother comes to pay you a visit. You had your chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home