11.08.2005

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him.

We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic blog. Giant Roblog will be that blog. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

It turns out someone else was already using "Bleeding Ink" on Blogger, and I'm not the sort to be an also-ran if I have the option. It was time for a reboot. After hours of strenuous brain-storming, I finally settled on the new title. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Giant Roblog.

The new era is upon us.

God, I love melodrama...

While I was at it, I hunted through the template and destroyed most of the color. I wasn't really digging the blue-and-khaki, and this should work until I come up with something better. Whenever that is.

In other news...

I'd love to say that writing is moving along at a fast pace, but lying leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Instead, I'll say that writing has been moving along at the pace of a highly motivated snail. A hungry snail with a fire in his belly and a sneer on his face, but a snail none-the-less.

On the brighter side of things, I've now been nicotine free for more than a month. That seems like something to celebrate, if I'm not mistaken. My senses of taste and smell have returned (which isn't always a blessing), and I think my stamina's improving. Combine that with my lack of drinking recently and I'm starting to feel like an outright puritan. With any luck, I won't turn into one of those annoying prigs that makes it their holy crusade to ruin everyone else's fun.

I suppose that's about all for tonight. Keep it real, and expect another update wednesday.

1 Comments:

At 17 November, 2005 21:32, Blogger Heather Brewer said...

Congratulations on being smoke-free! Also, so sorry about the snail--give him time; I'm sure he'll bounce back soon enough. :)

And many thanks for the link--Great minds surely think alike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home