9.18.2005

Tripping the light...

Greetings and all that jazz.

If you're reading this, you're probably wondering who I am and why the hell you're reading my ramblings. As with most questions in life, there are both short and long answers.

Short Answer -
How the hell should I know?

Long Answer -
I'm writing a fantasy novel that's going to literally set your pants on fire. You're reading this because you'd like to have your pants engulfed in flames. It's that simple.

Over the coming months, this will become a place to air out the dirty laundry of my brain. What should you expect to read here? Snippets of a novel in progress, and musings on the process of its creation; Pseudo-intellectual dribble; The occasional rant about whatever happens to flip my switch; Perhaps a little graphical eye-candy when the mood arises.

I suppose that's about enough for my innaugural post. Come on back, y'all. I promise it'll be worth the price of admission.

1 Comments:

At 27 August, 2006 23:02, Blogger Spectre-7 said...

I'm totally my own biggest fan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home